night ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
night ninja

the roleplay site where you are free to do what ever you want

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zethic and Misty's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon Masaki

Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:37 pm

"ahhh so ur the father of Misty huh" his mom said to him Shadow wstill freaked his father draged him over witha smile to them
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:40 pm

Zethic shook his head "im her foster dad" he said softly looking into a book.

Misty nodded "but...i wish he was my real father" she said softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Shadow was still freaked not saying a word "well.....guess in a way well be related real soon my friend" his mom giggled "yes yes ....very soon....thanks to our children" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Zethic nodded as he kept reading, he looked over toward Misty not smiling "you used the forbidden spell didn't you?" he asked not very happy.

Misty flinched and looked down once he asked her "yes i did, and im sorry...i didn't mean to brake the rules" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:53 pm

"huh forbidden spelll...u mean my parents coming bac to life was a bad thing"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:00 pm

he nodded "it was, if you use the spell it gives some power to the gates that seperate heaven and hell...once the gate is open, alot of trubble is going to happen...your parents should know about this" he said reading his book still.

Misty looked at him aittle saddened "i didn't know...im so sorry...i didn't know..." she looked down sadly.

Zethic shook his head "you didn't know, so what...please just don't do it again" he said softly with a small smile.

Misty nodded and smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:07 pm

"well yes we know but we appreciate what she did for us....getting to see our son and her"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Zethic nodded and closed his book, placing it in his pocket "yes...it was very noble" he said softly.

Misty walked over to Shadow and whispered "hes talks in the medivel term or some other old tearm"
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:19 pm

"ahh i noticed that " he smiled a bit watching her and his parents talking to one another
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:23 pm

Misty looked over toward Zethic and smiled alittle "i wonder when im going to meet Hai Lee"

Zethic looked over toward them and fixed his eye patch "do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:30 pm

"um...whoo is Hai Lee"

the parents shook their head at him smileing
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:32 pm

"Hai Lee is his wife to be..."

Zethic nodded "would you like anything?" asked softly

Goron stood beside him with a tray in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:34 pm

"oh no noat this moment" his mom said "..we would like to have a woprd with u in private though" his dad said smileing

"oh i see ur step mom huh"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:37 pm

he nodded "alright, this way please" he said leading them in a private.

"yes...my step mom...or soon to be step mom"
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:40 pm

they follwoed him

"ah i see....hav u met her yet"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:41 pm

he closed the door behind them "what is this you need to tell me?" he asked.

"no i haven't...but i hope i will soon" she said placing a hand onto her stomic.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:47 pm

his father became serious "well....u see..our son..and ur daughter maybe in trouble......not cause of the gate but....becuase of Shadow....we can tell that his beast side is still uncontrol able and fear Misty and the child is hurt....we want to know what would be best for him"

Shadow looked down at her stomach and smiled laying a hand on it "thinking about the baby"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:51 pm

"hmmm im not really sure...but i think a seal may help but...thats upto you two if you want this done, it will be painfull at times but...it works, i used it on a friend that had the same problem and it really worked" he said.

Misty looked over toward him "yeah..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:53 pm

"hmmm i see well if it can work...we know he can deal with the pain....so yes but we must do it now and immeadiately cause its slowly coming out as we speak"

he smiled softly at her "dont worry ...our chiold will be fine and be very healthy"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:56 pm

he nodded "if you could help me place him on the stone bed, then we may get started with the seal" he said softly.

she smiled alittle but it was small "i hope so...".
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:58 pm

"well......then lets get to it"they said walking tot eh door very quickly

he smiled "i promise it will be ok..."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:00 pm

he nodded following after them.

she looked over at him "alright..." she said, but she over heard what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:02 pm

his mom and dad appeared infront of him grabing him and slaming him into a wall "oi what the.......what r u guys doing to me" calm don son it will be over soon" he struggled to get pout of their grip "oi oi let go of me"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:07 pm

"Zethic are you doing what i think you are?" she asked him watching him.

"yes i am Misty, im surprised you remember it" he said making a sign on his hand with black marker "sealing of the dragon" he said as the mark on his hand glowed a blackish colour, he walker over towark Shadow and placed his hand onto the middle of his stomic.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:10 pm

as he touched him he gritted his teeth in pain and started yell real loud in pain as his eyes turned bright yellow and struggled trying to get out still yellign in terrible pain but his parents did not let go of him a marking was slwoly appearing on his stomach showing a dragon coiling on his stomach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zethic and Misty's house
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next