night ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
night ninja

the roleplay site where you are free to do what ever you want

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zethic and Misty's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:14 pm

she looked down at tears steamed down her pale cheaks 'im sorry i didn't tell you about this as soon as i heard' she thought to herself

he removed his hand leaving a sealing curse mark on the middle of his stomic "it will only hurt for about a few more hours..." he said softly standing beside Misty.

the mark:

Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Dragon-2
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:17 pm

his parents let him go as he fell to his knees he grabed his stomach and gritted his teeth as he felt teriible pain "its...ok Misty...i knew something like this would happen....ahhhh" he slamed his head into the ground cracking th floor and blood appeared on his forehaed as he lept hitting his head on the floor hard
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:21 pm

"i think you put the wrong one on him" she said tears coming down fast.

"no...its the right one" he said softly then moved his wand alittle to make the curse mark calm down.

from the energy that was coming from the curse mark, Misty fainted, falling onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 pm

he slowly moved up a bit looking at them all blood going down his face "damn ....this hurts so much" he looked at Misty "huh ...no Mi....." he passed as well do the the pain
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:27 pm

he shook his head "i should've have nowen better then to use strong force around her" he said then picked her up gently and placed her in her bed in her room.

the bedrooms:

Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Japanesebedroom
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:35 pm

Shdow was sitting outside her room on the floor next to the door a bandaged wrapped around his head and holding his stomach tight
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Misty wasn't moving, her breathing was very heavy. she just stayed still with her eyes closed, she moved everyonce in a while but only from a nightmare she was having.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:26 pm

Shadow was now sitting in her room in a chair next to her bed watching her sleep "hmmm....this is my fault....she wouldnt be like this if i ...." he sighed as he thought bac to the event in the library
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Misty woke up slowly opening her eyes, she looked down sadly alittle. she placed her hands onto her stomic and siged 'maybe theres hope...' she thought to herself as she looked over to Shadow and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:21 pm

he looked at Misty and smiled a little at her his head wrapped in bandages "hehe....how u feeling Misty"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm

"much better now that i know your here with me..." she said softly with a smile, her hands gently placed onto her stomic.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:25 pm

he smiled a little laying a hand on hers at her stomach "thats good...im glad ur ok i was worried "
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:27 pm

she smiled up at him "theres no need to worry about me, i was worried about you"
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:32 pm

he leaned down kissing her forehead "well,,,,im fine...and im glad ur bioth ok Misty" he said talking about her and the child
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:35 pm

she smiled "well thats good to hear, we will always be alright..." she said softly talking about her and the child.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:37 pm

he smiled at her rubbing her stomach a little "im glad that u two r...hehe"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:49 pm

she smiled as she watched him "well im am to...hehe".
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:51 pm

"hehe......yeah" he said rubbing her stomach but his other hand was on his stomach grabing it very tightly
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Zethic was standing outside the door "this is not good..." he said looking into his crystal ball.

Misty smiled as she layed down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:04 pm

he kissed her forehead once more "sleep well Misty" he said as he stood up walking to the window still griping his stomach and looked out it a bit sad it still hurts ...why
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Zethic was staring down at the crystal, it was glowung a blackish colour 'this crystal controls the curse Shadow has' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:14 pm

he gripped tighter on it gritting his teeth "damn...what the...i thought the pain was over with" he siad looking down in pain
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:17 pm

he walked in holding the small crystal infront of him "does it hurt?" he asked as the crystal glowed a redish colour.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:21 pm

he looked at him gritting his teeth still "yes....it still hurts....but why i thought it was suppose to be over already"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 pm

he blinked "oh right heh heh about that...you see i found this crystal and i forgot that it controlls your curse mark so...yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zethic and Misty's house
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next