night ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
night ninja

the roleplay site where you are free to do what ever you want

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice Palace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:49 pm

A girl was sitting on her knees looking down, some could see her only if they were to use their demon powers.she was in a clear crystal in the middle of the room. she had a choker on with meny spikes on it, on the spikes had chains that led up to the top of the crystal. her hands were had chains that led to her ankles, these chains led to the bottom of the crystal. her cloths were ripped with dirt all over it, she was cut up and beaten by her so-called master Zeth. Zeth sat on a bench alittle away from her looking down, he had a lolly pop in his mouth and his hat covered half his face so you cold only see his mouth. he had his hands slumping over his knees as he was leaning over alittle.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:53 pm

A demon was walking towards the room it was a wolf demon with long brown hair brwon eyes his wolf ears twitched and tailed waged a bit as he stood looking at the girl and kinde seemed pissed seeing her that way "oi u....did u do this to this poor girl" he said growling a bit
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Zeth stood up and placed his hand onto his elbow, his other hand was holding onto his lolly pop "well...it depends" he said softly

the girl pressed her hand onto the crystal seeing another person there, she looked at them scaredly since she was scared of everyone and learned that she couldn't trust anyone in the world.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:58 pm

he grited his teeth at him and growled "u sick twisted bastard .....how dare u treat a woman this way" he said looking at the woman sadly "dont worry ill get u out of there just wait" he las a hand on the crystal at her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:44 pm

the girl looked down with her hand still placed on the crystal, her orange hair fell infront of her face her some tears came down. she had forgotten how to speak since she was 5 so she coludn't tell Demon anything, she she did some sign langue to tell him her name was Misty.
Zeth shook his head holding onto the lolly pop in his mouth, he looked over at Misty who backed away from the crystal wall. she leaned up against the other wall away from Demon.
Zeth looked over toward Demon with his one hand in his pocket and the other holding his lolly pop "so...what you doin here for?" he asked as he placed the lolly pop back into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:49 pm

he smiled at her "misty...... a cute name" he wrote on the crystal "Names Shadow " (yeah different character using shadow the wolf demon) he looked over at zeth and growle "well i sicned something a smelled a fox and a creep and found u and see this and now im gona get her out of here"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:54 pm

(-OH I REMEMBER HIM...er sorry heh heh ^_^'...so who is he with?? hmm??-)

Misty smiled at the name writing back -i love your name, it sounds sweet- she wrote as she looked back at Zeth who shook his head. her smile disappered as he looked down at her hands, she placed her hands together and put them on her lap.

Zeth nodded "a fox huh, and this...i see what your saying, i mean she wasn't put in here by me...she was put in here by her father, her father sold her to me...so...yeah..." he sat back down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:57 pm

"what....sold her.....shes a woman not a item to be bought and used for what ever u want.....especiallt to a sick perv like u...." he clenched his fist and looked at her sadly and then bac at him "oi .....set her free now this isnt right"

(no one at all hes a loner just helping out others why u ask)
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:03 pm

"well i don't know how to let her out since the chains are enchanted...besides its not like i did anything to her..." Zeth said as he placed his orange lolly pop in his mouth, crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

Misty layed back against the wall and placed her hands on her knees, she spreded out her legs and looked down at the bottom of the crystal.

(i-i don't know *looks down*)
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:05 pm

he looked at her and growled "then ill brake it open" he tapped on it and waved his hands sayiong back up and thern concetrated chakrs in his right hand pulling his fist bac
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Misty stood up and backed up, her back smacked into the other wall since it was a really tight space. she turned her back toward his looking down and shaking, hopping she wouldn't get hit.

Zeth stood up and watched him 'hmm...he might brake through and set her free...' he thought to himself as he placed his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:12 pm

"ahhhhhhhhhh take this " he slamed his fist into and as he did he was getting shocked my the spell around it but didnt stop he kept on pushing his fist on it the electicity burning his hand and arm then it started to crakc and brake opena hole then he was knocked bac and hit a wall and fell to the floor his right hand burnt and bleeding from setting her free
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:17 pm

she was shot into shock when he set her free, little shards of the crystal fell all around her. she trembled with fear as she looked down at the pieces of glass everywhere.

he shook his head as he stepped forward alittle "it seems that there was away of breaking her free i see" he said softly as he looked over toward Misty.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:20 pm

he sat there for a bit then shokk his head and looked at her seeing she was free and smiled slowly standing up his right arm in bad shape but didnt care at the moment he walked to her and nealed down at her smileing big "hey.....r u ok i didnt hurt u did i" he said his right hand dangled blood dripping a bit
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:24 pm

she shook head then placed her trembling hands gently onto his right arm, she tore a piece of her dress and wrapped his right arms up in it.

he fixed his hat then looked over at all the broken pieces of the shadered crystal 'it seems that this crystal wasn't strong enough...' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:27 pm

"uh....hehe thank u ...but u didnt have to do that" he laid his bandaged hand on her head and gently rubbed it and smiled at her he looked at zeth with a serious look but kept rubbing her head "oi ....tell me why did her father do this to her...tell me "
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:46 am

"hmmm...well, if i knew i would tell you but...i don't" Zeth said as fixed his hat so it was on right, his was covering his face so it only showed his mouth.

Misty smiled and nodded saying that she wanted to help him alittle since he helped her, her dress was now shorter then it used to be since she ripped it.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:34 pm

"i see" he looked at misty and noticed her out fit showing her body his face turned red and covered his nose cause he was about to have a nose bleed "um uh/....here wear this" he took off his browncoat with fur around the collar and put it around her to be more comfoortable
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:39 pm

she looked over at him noticing that he had a nose bleed, she looked around and found Zeth's wollet and grabbed the cloth that was init. she placed it gently onto his nose and smiled softly, she was trying to say thank-you but...she dosen't know how to speak.

Zeth looked over at her noticing that she still didn't know how to speak 'hmm...i give up on trying to help her speak' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:43 pm

"uh um" he rubbed is nose as she did that "um...u cant say thank u....look its easy repeat after me" he said it very slowly for her "thank...you" now u try"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Zeth smiled alittle 'it seems he can get to her more then i can' he thought to himself sitting down onto the bench looking at them.

"thank...thank...thank-y-you" she said slowly, she then smiled when she noticed that she spoke "thank-you" her viose was soft and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:49 pm

he smiled at her "thats good...good u can say thank u ...now how about ur name ..." he said it slowly for her "misty...now u say it"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:53 pm

she nodded then looked over at him and tilted her head to the side alittle 'to say my name for once, that would be great...' she thought to herself "M-M-Misty"
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:56 pm

"yeah yeah thats it misty....and my names Shadow" he smiled at her "u know for someone who never uses their voice it sounds vute" he smile dat her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:00 pm

"hmm...t-t-thank-you" she smiled as she tilted her head slightly to the side "uh...y-y-your v-viose c-cute to" she said trying to make the words come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Palace   Ice Palace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Palace
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night ninja :: villages :: Snow Village-
Jump to: